Want to see a preview of the book? Click on the cover page below.
Coming soon: a print version of The Little Guidebook for Green Moms & Dads
- The Little Guidebook for Green Moms & Dads discusses some of the harmful chemicals that you and your children are being exposed to on a daily basis.
- It educates parents about the toxic chemicals that are in the products they use for their kids, and the effects these have on kids’ bodies.
- It offers easy to read information about the latest research on six of the most common chemical toxins found in personal care products and other consumer goods, and about what steps government agencies and manufacturers have taken to address the problems.
- It provides useful tips on what you can do to minimize your family’s risk of exposure to harmful chemicals.
- It gives suggestions about how to become empowered to help change manufacturing practices that put your family at unnecessary risk.
Download a copy of The Little Guidebook for Green Moms & Dads today to begin your family's journey to greener, cleaner, healthier and more prosperous living.
From Amazon.com reviews...
*****Gem of a book...
****A Mini tutorial
*****Very informative and enlightening!
*****A MUST READ LITTLE BOOK if you want to go green and avoid toxins!